1.Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in one of the Journals / conference proceeding.
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
2.Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1. Papers for publication must be submitted in full paper electronically.
2. Papers for presentation only must be submitted by abstract.
3. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the APA 6 formatting template.
Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarism.